How do I do my Self Assessments?


Is it too late I hear you cry!!!

Submission of a Self Assessment tax return can be done in one of two ways. Firstly you can file a paper return by completing and posting the form to HMRC before the 31st October following the end of the tax year on the 5th April or by electronic filing by the 31st January after the end of the tax year on the 5th April.

To file electronically you either need proprietary software or you can register to use HMRC’s electronic filing facility on their web site. All you need to do is follow the link on this page and on the search section type in “File a tax return”. You will be provided with various pages that will explain what you have to do.

Alternatively we can file these returns for you, just give us a call.

Check out HMRC website for the latest, just click here and we will take you there…