Limited Company Accounts

Accountant at her deskSince April 2011 Limited Company accounts and the associated Corporation Tax Return have to be filed electronically to HMRC. Croad Accountants have the software that enables us to undertake this service for clients.

Most clients ask us to prepare the accounts as well as file the information electronically but at Croad Accountants we are happy to take a client’s printed accounts and enter the figures into our programme and then file the data on their behalf.