Croad Accountants can help you with your payrollCroad Accountants can help you with the calculation of your staff weekly wages or monthly salaries and provide your staff with pay-slips. In addition Croad Accountants will attend to the electronic filing of the PAYE end of year forms and the provision of P60’s and P45’s to your staff. If your staff have benefits in kind Croad Accountants can help with the completion of the forms required to declare these benefits.