Croad Accountants can help you with your vatVAT returns now have to be filed electronically to HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) and we are registered with HMRC to file client’s returns electronically. We normally post the client’s data to our accounts software and then take the data and file it on behalf of the client. However, there is nothing stopping us from taking the client’s data from their own VAT summary and then filing the figures electronically on their behalf.